COMS GUILD ELECTIONS
Elections are held at the end of every Winter semester – where the fellow Communication Studies and Cultural Studies students are able to vote for a committee that they believe will serve them to their best abilities. We perform the elections base on our by-laws that you can find in our “About” page.
These are the following positions that the Coms Guild holds:
- The President
- The Vice-President of Academic Affairs
- The Vice-President of Internal/External Affairs
- The Vice-President of Social Affairs and Sustainability
- The Vice-President of Communications
- The Vice-President of Cultural Studies
- The Vice-President of Finance
Here’s is the Nomination form: MA-Nomination Forms for COMS GUILD
The COMS Guild holds by-elections at the beginning of the fall semester every year. They are to select the years ‘First Year Representatives’ as well as all other positions that have availability.